1. Hide Unused Apple App Icons
We bet there are many stock apps that you do not need or use at all. The bad news is, you’re not allowed to delete them from your iPhone. The good news is, we have a trick to hide them, without having to jailbreak your iPhone.
2. Formatting Email Content
You can format your email content while writing it on your iPhone. Just highlight the text you want to format, then tap on the option arrow to look for the “BIU” button. Tap on it and select the format you want from Bold, Italicsor Underline.
3. Filter Groups That Can Reach You
The ‘Do Not Disturb’ feature allows us to silence calls, alerts and notifications when the iPhone is locked. However there are important calls that we can’t afford to miss, for example, calls from Mom or your heavily pregnant wife. Here’s a tutorial to help important groups of people reach you even in ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode.
4. Type Emoji with Shortcuts
If you like to use Emoji in messaging but don’t like to switch the virtual keyboards repeatedly, try this trick to type Emoji with alphabets shortcuts.
- Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard > Emoji.
- Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Add New Shortcut…
- Insert a frequently used Emoji in Phrase.
- Insert a text in Shortcut which will be used to convert to Emoji.